Life gets busy and sometimes we lose track of things that makes us happy. This blog has always made me happy because I think about the girls having it someday to look back on. In the same vein, that's also why some of my crass humor doesn't appear. To older girls, mom wants to make some jokes right now that you can fill in.
So we start back up with September 2016! School fun first this time.
On Labor Day, Nick and I went to Napa to spend much needed time with Erin and Eric. We had such a good time!
Russian River Brewery. Eric was very happy. To me, it tasted like beer.
The girls had a good time while we were gone.
Nick and I went to a fundraiser where I was supposed to be the lead singer of Dixie Chicks and Nick was supposed to be in a rock band. Nailed it.
Bryn still loves to play soccer!
Selfie!
Kiya's American Girl Doll Birthday and a pretty Elizabeth.
This pretty much sums up Claire.








No comments:
Post a Comment