Monday, July 21, 2014

Almost GO Time

Baby Sterner is doing great.  Just continuing to get her lungs ready and growing fast.  I had a sonogram on July 8 and we got to see her move around a bit.  Everything checked out fine.  We were not at all surprised to learn that Baby Sterner, like her sister, is expected to be around 8.5 or 9 pounds at birth and has a rather large head.  We also learned that I have an excessive amount of amniotic fluid, which is not a bad thing, but I am telling myself it accounts for at least 10 pounds of weight gain. 

It is difficult to get good pics towards the end, but here is one of just her nose and mouth.  Love those lips!  I have also included a partial belly pic. 




Here is a video of Baby Sterner having the hiccups.  Emma hair and tall man on a pink scooter is bonus footage.



IMG 0393 from Catherine Bell on Vimeo.

Bryn has been so sweet the last two weeks and appears to be out of her naughty stage.  I do have one video that is in honor of the days temporarily gone by when Bryn was horrible.



IMG 0347 from Catherine Bell on Vimeo.

We had a great Fourth of July at the annual neighborhood parade and at the Morgan's house.  Bryn held her first sparkler and got to see some pretty impressive fireworks at the house.



 
Picture of the four kiddos.  This is about as creative as I get.






We have been spending more and more time with our neighbors and all of us are having so much fun.  We can definitely see now the huge benefits for kids who live in the suburbs.  Bryn is particurly fond of a three year old named Jax two houses down.  She isn't shy about it.



IMG 0407 from Catherine Bell on Vimeo.

Jax driving Bryn around the block.



Here and there and around the house.  We've been enjoying the calm before the storm.


 
Window markers with Rylea and Ella!

 
Haircut with Grandpa.



We joined LifeTime fitness a few weeks ago and we all love it!  Below are pics of Bryn's first swimming lessons with Mi Mi and fun at the outdoor pool.




 
School fun!

 
I'd say she liked the magic show.





 
Fun with the Supples!
 

 
Daddy's Birthday!
 

 
 We are so excited to meet Baby Sterner tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment