Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Bryn's 2nd Birthday

Bryn had a fantastic 2nd birthday last month.  Grammy and Grandpa Bell came for the weekend and we got to hang out with a ton of great family and friends on the 22nd. 

Bryn's Two-Year Old Birthday Picture and opening her Jeep from Grandma and Grandpa Bell.  The Jeep looks just like her Grandpa Bell's Jeep, including the silver Jayhawk!  It had been given to her a few times over the last year, all premature for her age and height.  She understood how to work it this time and has since asked repeatedly for "my Jeep"! 




 
She has not grasped the concept of steering and frequently needs to be rescued.


 
Birthday morning pancakes.  Also a Saturday morning tradition and the only thing I cook for her.

 
This is Bryn receiving her play kitchen, which was the gift Nick and I got for her.  There was a lot of pressure I had put on the situation and everyone close to me can now breathe a huge sigh of relief that they no longer have to hear me contemplate out loud which kitchen to get Bryn.  This is a conversation that started when I was pregnant, so I am really glad that Bryn loves it.
 





 
Within 5 minutes of receiving the kitchen, Grandpa broke it! 
Never seen him get to Lowes and back that quickly.

 
 
Carter, an alien, Whitney, Grammy.

 
Good times with Friends and Family!
 




 






 
Cupcake time.  Some drama with her trying to grab the candle, but it worked out fine! 
 




 
Thank you again to all who helped us celebrate her birthday!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment