Here are some pictures and a video of her Christmas Program.
December 2012 001 (2) from Catherine Bell on Vimeo.
Bryn also got to see Santa. We were a little bummed because we had waited for Santa to arrive at daycare in lieu of going to visit him somewhere. He ended up not having a chair or a good setting for a traditional Santa picture, but after this, we are going to wait on seeing him again until next year.
Bryn got to see some surprise visitors last night. Erin came up from Manhattan while she is visiting Kansas and won her over very quickly. In just a short period of time, I got many good tips on how to interact with a toddler just by watching Erin and Bryn. I thought more than once last night that if we could only be in the same area of the world, I would learn even more from her than I already do with our regular phone conversations. I miss her and her family so much and cross my fingers that she gets to move back to the Midwest soon.
Bryn also got to see Travis and Brittany and loved playing with a plastic Christmas bulb attached to a gift they brought for her. I'm a little sappy after seeing Erin, but dang, we are lucky to have such amazing friends.
As evidenced by these pictures, in the last two days, Bryn has gone from walking at daycare and when we encourage her to walk to walking/running as her preferred choice.
TOTAL. GAME. CHANGER.
We are heading to Coffeyville this weekend, then Christmas Eve with Nick's parents and then Ft. Scott Christmas Day. Merry Christmas to all of you and safe travels!




















No comments:
Post a Comment